Tuesday, February 22, 2011

These Boots Are Gonna Walk All Over You

I know it's (I replace he with it because I'm still not sure if "it's" human), has become a re-occuring theme as of late but I just can't seem to wrap my head around the many hats this creature wears.  Does everyone have an ex that smashes their phone to pieces to roundoff a night at a bar and then asks them to move in/pseudo-marry them the next day?  Or is it just myself and a few other disturbed individuals who are intrigued by the mentally dismantled...

Anyways, what's with all the guy emo-tweeting that's happening?  I am so turned-off by your hourly posts of vulnerability--just shut up already.  Thanks for adding to the narcissism epidemic that our generation is already suffering from.  At least my thoughts are in a blog and not clogging up your news feed taking space away from relevant things.  But then I think about it, and it just looks like everyone is so lonely.  All this access to the world and people couldn't feel more left out.  

This little lady graduated from my high school and I think her article reinforces my point pretty well.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/facebook-blues/story?id=12861315

That is all.


Ps.  I just checked my blog stats and should I be worried that approximately 30 people on continents that aren't North America have read my blog?  I didn't know I was going to be published internationally.  Score. 
Pps.  To these people, please don't come kill me or something.  I know a tend to be a sassy tart.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment