Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Adventures of Single Me

Guess who joined eHarmony bitches.

This trick did, and to be clear, for writing purposes.

Like my ass, (and I specifically mean my ass), has any trouble seducing the scrubs this useless excuse for a match-making service provides me with.

...but whatever I guess...still an ego humping.

I haven't even provided these "gentlemen" with a picture -- deterring or enticing -- that could asterix me as soul mate material.   What donkeys.  Your prepositioned grope-fests, (because that tends to be the typical ugly date protocol for virgin-ians) will be declined until stunning Dr. Zack (28) from your commercial's materializes in my living room.  Don't see it happening.  Until them, I will continue to collect them like Pokemen.  Gotta catch'em all!

ps. My favorite is Charmandar.

No comments:

Post a Comment